SMP is Community Association Management Licensed
- Silver Mountain Properties CAM License number: ENT 000001362
- Designated Community Association Manager: RM 000003913
Associations currently under managementClick a link to enter the site for the Association: Alpine Center || Aspen Mountain View || Callicotte Ranch || Cleveland Place || Conestoga || Glenwood Commercial Center || Luu Lines Plaza || Midland Center 2 || Panorama Ranches || Peaks at Aspen Glen || Roaring Fork Preserve || Southview II || Spring Park Meadows || Town Ceter HOA || Village Road Professional Building || Wright Estate
Status letter/questionnaire fee $50 – this fee is payable by the title company/lender at the time of service/request for each unit sold or refinanced - transfer cannot take place without this
Transfer/Admin fee $250 – this fee is payable by the title company/lender at the time of service/request for each unit sold or refinanced – transfer cannot take place without this.
Click HERE to request an HOA Questionnaire
Scope of Services
Our Scope of Services for Homeowners and Property Owners' Associations includes Administrative, Financial and Maintenance Management. A customized package of services may be configured based on the unique needs of each association. Contact Courtney Nel for more information.
- Database maintenance - create and maintain records of association membership
- Communication Single Point of Contact - Answer questions, receive inquiries and manage information on behalf of the Board, members, and tenants. Handle issues and concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Correspondence - Maintain on-site documentation relating to association declarations and bylaws, past meeting minutes and approved budgets. Interface with Title companies and other entities requiring information on behalf of Association. Provide periodic and annual documentation filings as required (tax filings, insurance renewals, meeting agendas, election ballots/proxies, etc.)
- Meeting hosting/facilitation - Coordinate periodic meetings for Board and Owners, assisting with facility booking and setup, sending invitations and managing proxies, meeting hosting, taking of minutes, and publication of outcomes to concerned parties.
- Covenant Enforcement - provide on-site personnel to inspect the condition of the property and report any covenant infractions for follow-up by Association Manager.
- Vendor liaison - Interface with vendors for repairs and/or services rendered to the common elements of the property. Includes bid collection, selection, scheduling, on-site assistance for access, billing and collection.
- Secure key storage - Maintain a set of keys for access to locked areas - secured in locked cabinets in our offices and issued only to authorized personnel, with sign-out sheets.
- Secure record storage - Maintain association records for a period of seven years. Shredding/disposal via secure service.
- Banking - Manage and maintain checking account on behalf of the association (FDIC insured bank). Reconcile expenditures monthly.
- Accounting - Receive, review and pay all approved invoices on behalf of the association
- Records - Maintain full and accurate records of transactions related to association, using QuickBooks software application
- Collections - Assess and collect dues from owners on behalf of the association. Enforce collection with Demand Notices when required.
Upon request, SMP can provide a full suite of maintenance services for Associations, including:
- Landscaping and Irrigation Seasonal startup, maintenance, shut-down, and new installation
- Snow Removal Plowing, shoveling, ice removal, roof clearing, ice-melt application (Seasonal contract or per-occurrence)
- General Handyman services Carpentry, drywall, electrical, carpet/flooring, painting, etc.
- Commercial Cleaning Full-service for common areas, commercial buildings, second homes/estates
- Vendor coordination/Project Management Bid coordination, scheduling, project oversight, draw payment administration
- Disaster response & mitigation Interdiction and remediation for floods, freezing, roof damage, etc.
... and much more. Using our in-house resources or one of our trusted local preferred contractors, we can take care of almost any need in a residential, commercial or rural association.
Emergency / After Hours Contact Info
- For a LIFE THREATENING emergency or FIRE call 911
- Plumbing, Sewer & HVAC – AVMM – Ismael Garber – 970-927-4036
- Electrical – Pine Mountain Electric – 970-945-1529 or 970-618-6375
- Flood service & restoration – Mr. Vac – 970-928-9738